Bearville Boardwalk
Welcome to Bearville Boardwalk--you're #1 source for bearville! We will try to assist you in any way possible. So click the register button and have fun! =]

I'd like to apply for Jr. Admin[:

Go down

I'd like to apply for Jr. Admin[:

Post  Rain♥ on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:22 am

BBF Name: Rain♥️
BBF Job Position wanted: Jr. admin
Why would you like this job: Because this forum is so much fun and I think I would have fun and help the forum very much with this job Very Happy
Bearville Name: Ashleyfuncub29
Some reasons of why you want to help out in our community: The people here are so awesome and I want to help them have fun BUT be safe as well Smile

Thanks! Wink
Rain♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'd like to apply for Jr. Admin[:

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Hi there, Rain! Thanks for applying. Since the job of Jr. Admin is such a big one we would like to put you on sort of a "probation" for five days. During these five days, you are expected to log on a lot, post helpful posts, make new threads worthy of being a sticky, and (big points on our scoreboard) bring new members on our site! If you do a good job at these things, Jr. Admin position is yours! :] Please note that we are doing that to everyone who applies for Jr. Admin!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bearvilleboardwalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain♥ on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Alrighty, I'll do my best Wink
Rain♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Thank you for applying for Jr. Admin. We came to a decision to have you as a news reporter. We needed you at this position, because we still do not have someone for this position, and you seem like you would do a good job at it! If you post a lot of helpful or a lot of news reports, we will promote you up to Jr. Admin. Congratulations!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bearvilleboardwalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down