Bearville Boardwalk
Welcome to Bearville Boardwalk--you're #1 source for bearville! We will try to assist you in any way possible. So click the register button and have fun! =]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Boardwalk
Welcome to Bearville Boardwalk--you're #1 source for bearville! We will try to assist you in any way possible. So click the register button and have fun! =]
Bearville Boardwalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET)

Go down

♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET) Empty ♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET)

Post  ~CaRlY~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 am

♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET) Pawfec10

Hello there!
Welcome to Carly's Pawfect Backgrounds! Backgrounds made by myself, and only myself. With these backgrounds, you may use them as backgrounds for a transparent picture, or more. Please note that this idea is made by myself as well as these backgrounds.

History:
I have been on numerous websites. I have also been an admin of five-including this website! I have much experience with graphics, but frankly I don't have much time to do them. So instead of doing transparent graphics, and trying to compete against some of Bearville's greatest graphic designers, I decided to create my own 'thing' and shop station: Making backgrounds for transparency! As this gets older, I will get better, so if you do have any criticism on my work or do not like the way I do things, please do not hesitate to tell me! I accept rejection, and new ideas very well.(:

ALL OF THESE BACKGROUNDS HAVE BEEN MADE BY CARLY. PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE ANYWHERE ELSE, NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THEM.
COPYRIGHT 2011
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
~CaRlY~
~CaRlY~

Back to top Go down

♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET) Empty Re: ♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET)

Post  ~CaRlY~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:04 am

~RESERVED~
~CaRlY~
~CaRlY~

Back to top Go down

♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET) Empty Re: ♥~PaWfEcT bAcKgRoUnDs!~♥ Backgrounds home-made! (DO NOT POST, NOT OPEN YET)

Post  ~CaRlY~ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:04 am

~RESERVED~
~CaRlY~
~CaRlY~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down