Bearville Boardwalk
Welcome to Bearville Boardwalk--you're #1 source for bearville! We will try to assist you in any way possible. So click the register button and have fun! =]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Boardwalk
Welcome to Bearville Boardwalk--you're #1 source for bearville! We will try to assist you in any way possible. So click the register button and have fun! =]
Bearville Boardwalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky: Rules for Links

4 posters

Go down

Sticky:  Rules for Links Empty Sticky: Rules for Links

Post  Admin Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Hello all membears,

Most sites have rules for posting links such as, you have to advertize their web site in order to post your link, or you have to have permission for it. The BVB staff thinks those rules are not necessary. You do NOT have to get it approved or advertize our web site unless you want to. We would just like you to have fun and go ahead and advertize your site. However, if this rule is taken for granted, we will change the rules for links. We do have one rule about links that we ask that you DO follow. We ask that you post only Bearville-related links. Any Bearville Sites are o.k.

These are Short-Simples-Safe rules. (S.S.S.)

-The BVB Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bearvilleboardwalk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sticky:  Rules for Links Empty Re: Sticky: Rules for Links

Post  :)Caity(: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Sounds good, Admin! I don't like it when other sites also have other rules for that too.
:)Caity(:

Back to top Go down

Post  JCBanana31 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:58 am

I also don't like it when sites have those silly rules for the links. *sigh* I just wish that I could post my website. Sadly it's not related to BABV. Crying or Very sad Oh well. Awesome site BTW!
JCBanana31
JCBanana31

http://forevercoolz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~CaRlY~ Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:28 pm

I must agree. It takes away the fun of posting your bearville link! Smile JC, pm me your site link and what it is about, and we will see if we can make an exception. We have been discussing that rule, and may change it.
~CaRlY~
~CaRlY~

Back to top Go down

Post  :)Caity(: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 pm

yeah, but i like that rule about how u can only post babv realated posts that way u dont get any junk on here. i think u should keep that rule. plus, i dont like it when people just advertise there link and dont visit the website a lot, ya know?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down